Heavy-Duty Forklifts Made by McDonald Services, Inc.
- D1803-CR-TIE4 Water cooled Diesel Engine.
- DANFOSS Piston Pumps and Wheel Motors.
- Heavy Duty Fairfield Drive Hubs and 6 Ply Super Swamper Tires.
- Spring Center Commercial Hydraulic Valves for Precise Load Control.
- Heavy duty Mig Welded Frame.
- Exclusive Carriage Equipt with Side Rollers to Prevent Frame Distortion.
- Hydraulic Stabilizer Legs for Added Stability.
- Adjustable ITA Class II Forks.
- Dual Rear Caster Wheels Featuring a Positive Spring Loaded Firing Pin Lock.
- Upright Caster Spindle Equipped with Heavy Duty Timken Bearings.
- External Fuel and Hydraulic Sight Gauge
- Easily Accessibility to Oil Dipstick & Fuel/Oil Filter Assemblies From Rear of Machine.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 4500 LB.
- Machine Weight with Mast 4500 LB.
Newly Manufactured MacLift Forklifts That You Can Take Advantage Of
2020 ML1 DF MacLift coming soon with new Kubota tier 4 engines
Call for Availability
8ft Lift Mast
The New Danfoss MP1 Pumps
Anti-Spread Roller Bearing on Carriage
Nyla-Track Standard on Carriage